Hi there, Happy to read and see that JBC is quite alive again. Was at the Paris Tribute. Was great and moving for me too. Elo wrote about it already. How much time do you think you will take to bring JBC back as it was ? Bisous from Paris Rainy day but finding you again makes me smile.
Sorry , my comment was sent too quickly ! I am the third one who was at the fantastic french Tribute , which was an unforgettable moment , listening to Jeff's music among numerous fans , and talking about him with french JBC members until the middle of the night ! Since then , Jeff is in my heart more than ever and I've been listening to him constantly for 4 days . Thank you , Jax and Leslie for this temporary board .
Hi, is there anybody there? All of you are on holidays? This board needs a bit of action! I translated for you a little article about the biopic I found in my favorite magazine. Here it is:
Who will play the part of Jeff Buckley?
In 2001, Brad Pitt – as a fan- wanted to produce a biopic about Jeff Buckley’s tragic destiny. But the deceased’s mother, Mary Guibert, was not satisfied with the two first scripts and the idea was abandoned… Eight years later, without Brad this time, the project seems to come back to life and the scriptwriter Ryan Jaffe (The Rocker) is said to have been hired. Hallelujah. A release in 2010 is already planned. For Buckley’s part, the names of Robert Pattinson (Twilight), James Marsden (X-Men), Jared Leto (Requiem for a Dream) or James Franco (Harvey Milk) are mentioned… According to the rumor, the four of them have been contacted by the producers and are all interested by the part.
I wanted to add a photo but I don’t know how, I don’t think that it’s possible. That’s a shame because I have just found new pics
Bye everybody
Elo
PS: anyone has something to share about Michael Jackson? about how you feel? It's weird for me, I have not yet realised he's gone
Please drop us a line and let us know how you have been...or just talk about Jeff related stuff...whatever you like :)
ReplyDeleteHi there, I'm so glad to see jbc is (nearly) back. So let's talk a bit. I went to a tribute for Jeff Buckley last Sunday in Paris. Mary Guibert was there so you would not be surprised if I tell you that I was very moved and thrilled. She talked to the audience at the beginning of the show and she was very moving. It was so exciting because I also met 2 french members of jbc, dreamsister and chiranne. We had a wonderful night. All the singers were great and after we went to a café and spoke about Jeff for hours, without realising how late it was. If jbc didn't exist, I would probably nerver attended the show, or I would attend it alone and spend the rest of the night in my hotel room. So thanks jbc! :)
ReplyDeletesorry for the mistakes: "I would have probably never attended the show"
ReplyDeleteHi there,
ReplyDeleteHappy to read and see that JBC is quite alive again. Was at the Paris Tribute. Was great and moving for me too. Elo wrote about it already.
How much time do you think you will take to bring JBC back as it was ?
Bisous from Paris
Rainy day but finding you again makes me smile.
llll
ReplyDeleteSorry , my comment was sent too quickly ! I am the third one who was at the fantastic french Tribute , which was an unforgettable moment , listening to Jeff's music among numerous fans , and talking about him with french JBC members until the middle of the night ! Since then , Jeff is in my heart more than ever and I've been listening to him constantly for 4 days . Thank you , Jax and Leslie for this temporary board .
ReplyDeleteCHIRANNE
Hi, is there anybody there? All of you are on holidays? This board needs a bit of action! I translated for you a little article about the biopic I found in my favorite magazine. Here it is:
ReplyDeleteWho will play the part of Jeff Buckley?
In 2001, Brad Pitt – as a fan- wanted to produce a biopic about Jeff Buckley’s tragic destiny. But the deceased’s mother, Mary Guibert, was not satisfied with the two first scripts and the idea was abandoned…
Eight years later, without Brad this time, the project seems to come back to life and the scriptwriter Ryan Jaffe (The Rocker) is said to have been hired. Hallelujah. A release in 2010 is already planned. For Buckley’s part, the names of Robert Pattinson (Twilight), James Marsden (X-Men), Jared Leto (Requiem for a Dream) or James Franco (Harvey Milk) are mentioned… According to the rumor, the four of them have been contacted by the producers and are all interested by the part.
I wanted to add a photo but I don’t know how, I don’t think that it’s possible. That’s a shame because I have just found new pics
Bye everybody
Elo
PS: anyone has something to share about Michael Jackson? about how you feel? It's weird for me, I have not yet realised he's gone
I really think James Franco would be EXCELLENT in the part. He's a great actor and even physically resembles Jeff.
ReplyDelete